web analytics

forum forum Meetings & Events 2018 New Years Day Classic Vehicle Road Run

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by doverhay doverhay 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    doverhay
    doverhay
    Participant

Weather permitting, I shall be at Junction 24 for the 2018 New Years Day Classic Vehicle Road Run. Gate opens at 9am, road runs start at 11:30am. Usually a good turn out of classic vehicles including Tractors, Commercial, Bikes, Cars and of course, three wheelers, well mine at least.

doverhay
      doverhay
      Participant

Weather a little better this year; however, still had to dodge the odd shower. I was the only Three Wheeler this year, the run was mainly supported by the big boys, lorries and tractors. Still a reasonable collection of cars and bikes to make the effort of getting the car out early on New Years Day worth while. Spotted an entry level Three Wheeler complete with lawnmower engine, still needed a little work to get drivable.
        Happy New Year to all, keep safe.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        doverhay
        doverhay
        Participant

Some pictures from the Junction 24 Vintage and Classic vehicle run on New Year’s Day.
          http://www.bridgwaterpress.co.uk/blog/2018/01/03/leisure-photo-special-vintage-rally-at-junction-24/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.