web analytics

forum forum Meetings & Events Morgan 3 Wheeler's Sprint Curborough. Sunday 17th June

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by oleg oleg 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
    oleg
    oleg
    Participant

The Twisty Sprint on the single lap Course.
      Always plenty of classic and interesting vehicles to see and spectator’s entry is usually free.
      Track side picnic. Excellent event so hope to see you there.

Just off the A38. Nr Netherstowe Lane off Wood End Lane. Adjacent to WS13 8EJ.
      https://www.curborough.co.uk/location-of-curborough-sprint-course/

WestEndGuzzi
      WestEndGuzzi
      Keymaster

Can’t make it this year, a few of us made it in 2014.There were some pictures in Gallery but they have temporarily disappeared.
        Great circuit that I would love to drive.
        The Tiger Owners Club have a regular blast there, I’m green with envy!!!!!

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        DSU475
        DSU475
        Participant

I arrived at a local classic car show on the 17th only to discover that it was scheduled for the following week ! This gave me the opportunity to attend the Curborough event. Great weather and a fine array of 3 wheelers including the usual classic Morgans and the new ones (which they refer to as 5 speeders) , a 3 wheeled Mazda Mx5, a few home grown specials, and two Bucklands. One of these Bucklands turned over during a braking/turning manoeuvre, eventually landing on its feet. Both the driver and passenger seemed to be ok, although the driver was taken away in an ambulance.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by DSU475 DSU475.
          oleg
          oleg
          Participant

We was there! Where were you hiding? FRS very impressive, taking FTD.

DSU475
            DSU475
            Participant

Paul,
              I was on the old Beemer, were you in Oleg ? I got there about 11am and left after a couple of hours.

oleg
              oleg
              Participant

Yes in Oleg. Arrived after 12 for walk about and picnic and left after the second runs. Very good event see if can coordinate better for next year.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.