forum Forums Meetings & Events Colmworth MK44 2JX 09.00 – 12.00 Breakfast run followed by open Gardens pm

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Richard and Pat Richard and Pat 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Hello Triking Riders,

Fancy this one? It would be great to see you; I wonder how many we could get together this month? It is a very informal and friendly gathering that both Tony, Andy and I have attended in the past. I will attempt to get Squeaker running in time and go on to the Open Gardens event afterwards.
    We do hope to see you there.
    Richard & Pat

Trailers can be left at my house for those coming long distances.

WestEndGuzzi
    WestEndGuzzi

All being well, Carol & I will see you there.

WestEndGuzzi
      WestEndGuzzi

Poster here I hope

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        pesq
        pesq

Hi Richard & Pat
          So will that be this coming Sunday 4th June?

That is correct 09.00 to 12.00. Breakfast in the village hall.

WestEndGuzzi
          WestEndGuzzi

A really friendly gathering with a great selection of cars and bikes with 4 three wheelers in attendance. Great to see Rob in Florence (still looking good).
            Top quality bacon roll, perfect weather, plenty of interest, good conversation, making a great day out.
            We had a superb traffic free run going on the B660, returning on the A1 due to road closures for the Cambridgeshire cycle race road closures.

Lovely meeting, see the video of final six minutes of journey and arrival at Colmworth here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt7Mh4qlGRk&t=121s

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.