forum Forums Meetings & Events Founders Day , Stanford Hall.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Andy123 Andy123 1 day, 4 hours ago.

• Author
    DSU475
    DSU475

Hope we can get another good turn out for this year ?

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by DSU475 DSU475.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hope to be there

peakrock

I’m keen to attend again, could you advise the date and I’ll put it in the diary.

WestEndGuzzi
        WestEndGuzzi

23rd July 2017.

Also listed on the 2017 tab above. Also a link to their website is there!

DSU475
          DSU475

I’ve just realised that the attachment on my first post only appears to show motorcycles, if you click it you will find all the details you need.

DSU475
            DSU475

Hi All,
              I have received passes for Founders day. Please confirm whether you intend to go and i’ll post one to you. I may not have your address, so please send it to my email address ( tisileclay@gmail.com ) or by PM.

WestEndGuzzi
              WestEndGuzzi

Yes please Andy

Yes please, Andrew and I will be there Andy

DSU475
                DSU475

Richard,
                  Andrew ? Another owner ?

Andrew French [no relation] just passed SVA awaiting registration

Andy123
                  Andy123

Hi
                    Are there any passes left for this coming weekend ?
                    Thanks
                    Andy

DSU475
                    DSU475

Hi Andy,
                      I have 3 passes left, let me know how many you need, I will need your address to post them, send it to my email address of tisileclay@gmail.com
                      Regards, Andy

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by DSU475 DSU475.
                        Andy123
                        Andy123

Andy
                          Thanks…email sent

DSU475
                        DSU475

Journey started in pouring rain , but thankfully I managed to stay dry under the roof. The attached pic shows mine and Richards cars but we were later joined by Tony in his Pembleton, Tony’s brother David in Tony’s Triking, and Andy S in his Triking all the way from Scunthorpe.
                          The usual array of Club stands and Auto jumble, culminating in a ‘Roof assembly and fitting’ display by Tony and David.

I’ve just noticed that Mille managed to sneak into the pic, under my l/h wing mirror !

• This reply was modified 1 day, 20 hours ago by DSU475 DSU475.
                          Attachments:
                          WestEndGuzzi
                          WestEndGuzzi

And here is Andy’s cracking little car.
                            The roofing display was completely unnecessary as we had a dry run home! Great to have some empty roads both ends of the day.
                            Another grand day out!

Attachments:

Another grand day out indeed Grommit!
                            Wet all the way there but bright sunny ride home without much traffic. It was great to catch up with friends and to meet Andy from Scunthorpe and three guys in the middle of builds neither of whose names I managed to get. Must take note pad and hearing aids in future. Fired Andrew French up too as he is only awaiting Tax and number for his car to be on the move so two of us in tandem next year.
                            Tentative arrangements made to find a mid point and get together with all the guys today in the not too distant future.

Andy123
                            Andy123

I’ve wanted to attend the ‘founders Day’ meet for a while.
                              It did not disappoint. Thanks to Andy for the pass (hope you get the car sorted soon)
                              I was 50/50 first thing Sunday morning hence my late arrival.
                              Great to have a catch up with Richard.
                              I’m a bike nut so really enjoyed the day.
                              Now the weather…..the ride down was ok with wet roads in places (which means I had just missed the showers)
                              On the way home I got 10 miles from home when the mother of all showers turns up.
                              I wondered why all the traffic in front was slowing (hence my car filling with water) when I caught sight of an ‘old’
                              rag top in front (biggish open top…with a roof)
                              I suspect he/she did not have very good windscreen wipers (hence the slow speed)
                              Anyway I dived for cover under a petrol station canopy and watched the tsunami pass.
                              Thanks all…hopefully catch you later in the summer.

• This reply was modified 1 day, 4 hours ago by Andy123 Andy123.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.