forum Forums Meetings & Events Melbourne Triking Rally

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Oily Oily 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    JFerg
    JFerg

Ok, it was just me, but it was a sunny day and I went for a flog down to Arthur’s Seat. This is not the Arthur’s Seat that most of you know, but one inland from Dromana, overlooking Port Philip Bay, in Victoria, Oz. It’s also an attractive set of hairpins in the climb, and has been used (even officially!!) for hill climbs in the past.

The second picture is in the carpark at the top. That black stain beside the car is where my Le Mans II self-imolated a few years ago.

JFerg

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by JFerg JFerg.
      JFerg
      JFerg

another crack at uploading a picture

JFerg
        JFerg

yet another attempt

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          doverhay
          doverhay

Like it, I think I might do a similar rally myself, I get really jealous of all these meets and rallies that go on hundreds of miles away so I’ll treat every drive out from now as a rally. 😉

VinH

Looking at that photo, I can almost feel the sun on my back. Cracking view.

DSU475
              DSU475

Hi John,
                Looks lovely ! I remember the Triking Australia AGM a while back, marginally better attended .
                Andy

Oily
                Oily

100% attendance at every Jersey Triking Owners rally so far. Soon to change though………..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.