forum Forums Technical Moto Guzzi Brakes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mick 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Mick

Is there any reason why I can’t use the Guzzi Brembo brakes on my Triking . They seem to be quality brakes, it’s a shame not to use them if it’s possible.

peakrock

You could use the rear brake potentially if you’re using the Guzzi rear wheel, though you’d have to sort out the handbrake mechanism – that’s what I did on mine. At the front I guess you’d probably need Alan to fabricate mounts for your calipers assuming you have a pair for the front ? My Triking has got 4 pot Brembo calipers at the front that Alan fabricated mounts for – I don’t where the calipers originated from as they came with the pile of bits I bought but it would be worth a call to Alan to see if it could be done..

Dave

Mick

Dave, I have brakes for all the wheels. Like you I intend to use the bike wheel on the back, I would be grateful for pics and details of how you sorted out your handbrake mechanism, if possible please email me some… micboon@gmail.com

I will ask Alan if he can make mounts for my Brembo calipers too.

PS, Sorry for the delay in replying. Even though I could read your post I had difficulty signing into the forum.

Mick

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.