forum Forums General Discussion Rude Three Wheeler!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aeroart 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

phil whizzer

Hi everyone,

Have a look at what has to be the most polished OTT chrome laden rude three wheeler! Go to Sovereign Sports Cars and search under “Replicas” for Morgan Three Wheeler Tribute Evocation with Guzzi Le Mans power unit and interesting spec using MNR reversing box. Only £24500 and its sold!

Seasons greetings to all

Phil & Hilary

WestEndGuzzi
      WestEndGuzzi

Here’s a link
        http://www.sovereigncarsales.co.uk/Prestiege_Gridpos5.aspx
        Lots of bling but not even a windscreen so you can’t fit a hood. Why the louvres when the engine is outside of the panels?
        Handbrake is right where the passenger needs to put elbow. Petrol tank over the top of your knees——–
        Bit too retro for me.

SteveO

This is on the JZR forum. Whether the style is to everyone’s taste is debatable, but the guys workmanship is excellent. I believe it is an Aero cycle from Arthur ?. It would not look out of place in the US as it is very much the style.

aeroart

Ho Ho!

Definitely one of mine!

Tank over the knees, tell that one to any Hurricane pilot during the Battle of Britain.

That chap wanted louvres, louvres and more louvres and he got the lot…that number of louvres is my standard whether anyone likes it not!

Handbrake now moved, Triking style.

His idea was to build a yank style vehicle and I love his decals, being a bit of a pin-up fiend myself!

regards

Arthur

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.