forum Forums General Discussion Search Bar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by WestEndGuzzi WestEndGuzzi 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

eclecticeric

Hi – Is anyone else having problems using the search bar – whatever I search for I get no results, both when I’m not logged in, and when I’m logged in – even things I know are in topic headings. Tony says it works for him – am I the only person who is jinxed ? It used to work for me .

Thanks

Eric

pesq
      pesq

Working just as it should for me.

peakrock

It works fine for me. You could try using a different browser, if you’re using Chrome try Internet Explorer or Firefox (I’m assuming you’re on a windows machine). I’m not sure if it works properly in Edge (the new browser in Windows 10)

Dave

eclecticeric

Well – I guess it must be me – I’ve now tried 3 different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome), and two different computers and it still won’t work. No big deal. What I was trying to look up were any photos of people’s windscreen wiper setups – I’m having a hard time coming up with something that works, and also clears the glove box (like everyone else, I think 🙂 )

Thanks for your suggestions

Eric

WestEndGuzzi
            WestEndGuzzi

Tough about the search feature, it’s beyond me.

Seems the wiper mechanism is something I didn’t think necessary to record.
              The attached will give you the general position and orientation or the wiper motor (assuming Al supplied).
              The wiper spindles are in the standard nylon block moulded into the body shell.
              It’s always easier to fit the wiper motor and operating rods before fitting the body. If retro fitting then you may need to cut a hole in the top of the glove box to give access to the passenger side arm.
              I’ll take another picture when I get back from a 4 wheel mud plugger meet tomorrow.
              Note the ally plates fixed to each side of the body, where the rear edge of the bonnet sits. These are to form a gutter so you don’t get wet legs when it rains.

Attachments:
              You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.