forum Forums General Discussion Service quality

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Richard and Pat Richard and Pat 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

I am sure I don’t need to tell anyone on here but I have experienced yet again the quality and attention to detail that is the Triking way. Collected my chassis yesterday, unloaded with help today and the quality of work in the centre spine modifications, extras requested, dash/steering column support end adaptations and the dropped seat area are magnificent. The extra length required and filling previous marks to sort my exhaust pipes and the subsequent polishing are great. As are I might say the multiple small jobs also requested.
    I just cannot express my satisfaction highly enough.
    Thank you Alan.

SteveO

R & P
      We are lucky to have Alan as you say some of the best service you can get.

Tell us more of your mods as sound interesting.
      SteveO

doverhay
      doverhay

And so say all of us.

Centre spine returned to standard, Seat area floor dropped at rear. S/column support tube 45degree ends replaced by right angle supports to create more space for my legs, Wide suspension narrowed in order to fit storage area and trailer. Myriad other little jobs to suit my build.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.