forum Forums Meetings & Events Stoneleigh Kit car show

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Richard and Pat Richard and Pat 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    DSU475
    DSU475

Does anybody intend to visit this year ? 30th April – 1st May (Bank Hol) Stoneleigh Kit Car Show (Web Site)

WestEndGuzzi
      WestEndGuzzi

I’ll be going on Sunday 30th.

doverhay
        doverhay

I shall try and make the Sunday, weather permitting.

Ditto.

mikebike
          mikebike

Ditto.

archie
            archie

Ditto

pesq
                pesq

Yet another ditto for Sunday

doverhay
                doverhay

The weather has been great all month, now it’s finally decided to throw in some crappy weather. Still hoping to drive up on Sunday, but not if it’s pouring down.

WestEndGuzzi
                  WestEndGuzzi

Looking at the guide that came with CKC Mag, we are pitched on 50H, same as last year.
                    Our banner bearer will be attending, with pod!
                    So look out for the TRIKING

DSU475
                    DSU475

I hope there will be a decent turnout. I attach a Show ground plan with our pitch at 50H

Attachments:
                      You must be logged in to view attached files.
                        doverhay
                        doverhay

I’ll make every effort to be there, especially as you’ve arranged a pitch, I guess it’s the hood then and a slower drive. ⛈☔️🌈🌦🌥👍

WestEndGuzzi
                        WestEndGuzzi

Another grand day out.
                          Picture was taken before the 5th Triking had arrived on pitch.
                          Really good to see Nigel B-B again in Pinnochio (in the 5th Triking) and to meet Oldboyracer from Kilmarnoch.
                          tricooper came from off J7 of the M6 motorway, he is currently building and will be added to the map shortly. I feel very responsible for converting him to being a builder, I gave him a ride around the ring at Founders Day, Stanford Hall a couple of years back.
                          Good to see the couple that came for dinner at the 2016 Somerset gathering and are going to build a Type 4. Names escape me, you have my details! Sorry to miss JT design.
                          Tony

Attachments:
                            pesq
                            pesq

Agreed, good day, good show with lots to turn your head but nothing to better Triking!
                              Tussle with a so called Ferrari along the A45 going home, great noise but far from brisk or nippy in the traffic!

Hi Tony. There is 5 or maybe 6 of us coming down tomorrow to join you on the stand so it should be a good turnout for the main Day. Look forward to meeting you all.
                            Algernon.

WestEndGuzzi
                            WestEndGuzzi

Sorry Algy, I couldn’t make it 2 days running. There should be others there though.

doverhay
                              doverhay

Good to catch up again. Had a good drive up; however, it was a good job I put the hood up as 3 miles from home it got very very wet.

DSU475
                                DSU475

Mixed weather today (Monday) , a bit lonely on the pitch but a little light relief was provided by Richard and one of our German brethren Joseph Schaefer. RICHARD I have PM’d you Joseph’s email address, he has an enquiry about Triking head gear.

Attachments:

Enjoyed the show and seeing the Green Baron in his Pod. Saw what I believe in the distance was Mike[?] from Yorkshire in his Red Triking and Brother Brian [?] in his Buckland heading along the exit road first thing Monday morning.
                                  Chris Evans, on the Breakfast show this morning invited Steve Hole Editor TotalKitCar magazine to bring some kit cars and Kit Car companies to Car Fest this year.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.