forum Forums For Sale Triking for sale on ebay

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mick 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

matken
      davidmh
      davidmh

For me, the aesthetics of the car are just wrong.

I think the windscreen needs changed to the standard screen, and that hoop at the back needs to be removed.

Just my opinion, and not a comment on the overall build.

pesq
        pesq

I realise it’s your opinion but surely the true spirit of “Trikings” is for you to incorporate your own ideas around the basic design of these fantastic cyclecars! Yes different but looks to be a very well built car for sale at a very reasonable price.

WestEndGuzzi
          WestEndGuzzi

Even if you take it to pieces and re-assemble to your spec, it’s still good value.

davidmh
            davidmh

Yes, I’m not criticising value, build-quality or ethos of the car. Just the appearance.

Of course I realise that not everyone has a Series One – the epitome of Triking function and aesthetics – poor chaps 😀 .

The thing for me is this: If I was flogging a car on Ebay, any car, I want it to look it’s best for any prospective buyer. This one does not look as good as it could (imo).

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by davidmh davidmh.

Mick

The trouble with building something like that it’s too unique. I dare say it’s exactly what the builder wanted but I doubt it’s what many others would want. If I were to build something in a similar vein I would build it with the intention of keeping it, given the possibility that I may have to take a loss if I decided to sell it.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Mick.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent replies