forum Forums Meetings & Events Triking Pilot Challenge 2016/2017 with Prize

This topic contains 153 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Oily Oily 5 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

Anybody fancy a little challenge? I have been reading RealClassic since the beginning and thought I would adopt a scheme they have run successfully for several years now as one for us to enjoy if you should be interested.

Triking Challenge 2016 -2017 with a prize awarded at the National Rally [this can be accepted by proxy if you have a note from your last three headmaster/mistresses and cannot make the do]. I will donate the Trophy.
    Post a picture which includes your Triking [and pilot if you wish] with a destination name included in the photo. Any place name, house name, factory/business name or road name.
    According to titnternet Bury is pretty popular so how about starting with road or place names with BURY in the title? This is usually a corruption of burh, which meant a fort/ of fortified place
    So who will be the first to post a picture of their trip out in their Triking with the name Bury in the same photo? Good hunting and highest number of different posts wins.
    Richard

mikebike
    mikebike

Sounds like a good idea

DSU475
      DSU475

Sounds like fun.

Kind regards,
        Andy of Bury House, Bury Road, Worthingbury.

Except Andy who has to at least travel around the block three times in reverse before taking each applicable photo and it in his case alone include a special bottle he owns in these photos.

DSU475
        DSU475

I submitted the last post to highlight the very real possibility of fraudulent activity e.g. Bigglesbury or Cley-next-the-Bury.

I’m glad the electorate is not Burying its head in the Cley on this topic.

WestEndGuzzi
          WestEndGuzzi

Well, I’ll be the first.
            Took Edith for a run in the sunshine to Bury. How many can there be? Only one in Huntingdonshire.

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.

First one in the bag well done Tony, Entered on score sheet.

eclecticeric

Since I live in the US, where I don’t think there are many “Bury’s”, not to mention the fact that I haven’t built my Triking yet, I’m feeling a little left out, so for my part in this contest I’m posting this sign, which may enable some Sherlock Holmes out there to gain an additional point.

Attachments:

That’ll do nicely Eric, How long until your Triking is completed? Take a front wheel with you and join in.

eclecticeric

Hi, Richard and Pat – my intent wasn’t to take part myself, but to show this sign in the hope that someone “over there” could track down the location of this business, and if it’s not too far away, go there and get an extra point. The pricing has me confused , though, definitely not located over here – is that British pounds, or Euro’s or ? (When I left the country (supposedly for three years), we were still using thruppenny bits and sixpences.)

WestEndGuzzi
                WestEndGuzzi

That’s not English, we would have used a forward stoke or long apostrophie to separate shillings and pence. Could be ozzy.

eclecticeric

Well, on further research, it appears that whoever owns the Triking in Green Gulley Australia has the best chance of getting a point – however they’ll have to take a ferry as it turns out that the “Bury me Standing ” teahouse is in Hobart, Tasmania. Sorry for that red herring!

Been out for a quick selfie to the other end of Biggleswade for Ivel Bury and back round the bypass through the new estate.

Attachments:
                    pesq
                    pesq

Pleased you are mobile and out promoting the “Challenge”
                      Pesq has a heavy cold so is tucked up in the warm but showing some jealousy.
                      Will join in eventually.

PESQ: Thank you. Yes I have been watching the weather and salting times too.

Oily
                      Oily

S’not fair………..there’s no Burys over here!

Oily your Jersey challenge if you are willing to accept is to find a street or road name with a colour in it I have found at least three.

Tell me where you are please Oily.
                        In the UK the following web sites may unlock some destinations:
                        http://www.streetlist.co.uk/
                        Enter your town or the nearby or other town where you wish to claim a Bury. You will need to go through each letter of the alphabet on opening your chosen town as some may have an ending in Bury as my example today: Ivel Bury.
                        Two villages on this site:
                        http://www.ukwebindex.co.uk/townandvillage/England/B/
                        Good luck
                        For those overseas look out also for House names, Business names, anything containing bury in a sign. Not forgetting the derivative burgh and borough.
                        All the best
                        Richard

Hi Richard, I was struggling to find anything until you mentioned that it could be a derivative of Bury. Hope this is satisfactory.

Attachments:

Well, well Algernon,
                        I do hope a Triking is not bury ied under there or we will have to change the competition to buried treasure. I do like the effort though and shows everyone can join in regardless of their build stage.

No , don’t panic the Triking is in the workshop being prepared for paint but I can think of some other 3 wheelers that I’ve owned that should be buried.

doverhay
                        doverhay

Doing a few updates to the Triking at the moment; however, as soon as the weather improves and car running I’ll be searching for a Bury, have a few places in mind.

WestEndGuzzi
                          WestEndGuzzi

Algy
                            I think you should reveal where the photo was taken.

Tony. I can reveal its location as your interested.
                            57.2664 N
                            2.1903 W

WestEndGuzzi
                            WestEndGuzzi

There are no tomb stones at that point so it has to be Newmachar Parish Church.
                              Another Triking resides less than 50 miles from there so be warned!

Well done that man. Actually the village of Brokenwind in Ayreshire

Blonde moment. Aberdeenshire.

Tony, The file is too large . Yes I understand there is another Triking not too far away, although we have not met and I am hopefully moving soon anyway. Excellent map reading skill to find the local Church I must say. We are currently at a very small hamlet with the unlikely name of Brokenwind near Newmacher . Yes it is always cold and windy here. Looking forward to the move South.

WestEndGuzzi
                              WestEndGuzzi

I remember the Brokenwind in Ayreshire, I was riding my horse (called Ufo) through there 27 years ago, looking for the local hunt. He developed a respiratory problem so stayed there.

doverhay
                                doverhay

Sun came out, so found the nearest road with Bury in the name, well it’s one picture on the board anyway.

Attachments:
                                  doverhay
                                  doverhay

Another sunny day and found this sign on route through the Somerset levels.

Attachments:

Ace spotting Richard.
                                    You are currently in the lead.

Oily
                                    Oily

My first entry picture has been sent to Tony for posting, so watch this space!!

Attachments:
                                      WestEndGuzzi
                                      WestEndGuzzi

Good to see the rusty rat. You probably don’t have any problems with salt on the roads!.
                                        So, you have gone for Green as your coloured exemption. Keep em coming.

doverhay
                                        doverhay

Again the sun was shining, so after a main jet change on the carb, 145 to 140, I took the car out for yet another test drive and grabbed another Bury sign. The sun wasn’t in the best position for taking a picture but needs must😀

Attachments:

I have instigated the tally sheet and it is showing two clear leaders at present.

WestEndGuzzi
                                          WestEndGuzzi

50 mins driving on the A605 with weekend traffic cruising at 40mph, feels like -3c, it was so refreshing to arrive at Orlingbury. Been planning this run for ages. Such a pretty village.
                                            The return run on the B660 was shear delight, completely free of traffic.
                                            Edith can now go up onto the build frame for some winter maintenance.
                                            Any bonus for selfies?

Attachments:
                                            WestEndGuzzi
                                            WestEndGuzzi

Such a superb village sign on the green.

Attachments:
                                              doverhay
                                              doverhay

Weather has to change at sometime, but whilst it’s shining the three wheels are on the tarmac. Had a 40 mile trip this morning rand came a upon this road.

Attachments:

No Kidding Richard,
                                                Excellent, you are going to take some catching.
                                                Foggy here today and they are gritting daily so all entered on the Excel sheet and results so far show:
                                                Richard F x 4, Tony x 2, Oily x 1, Richard S x 1,
                                                Special mention in despatches to: A. Shufflepipe x 1 ‘Buryal’ ground ????

doverhay
                                                doverhay

Guess what Bury this is?

Attachments:

Ha ha ha ha ha! Very good, most inventive. There was me thinking this was going to be difficult too. Doh!
                                                  Time to introduce a new rule methinks but what should it be?
                                                  Richard has now proven everyone this side of the channel has a good chance of getting at least one.

doverhay
                                                    doverhay

Thought you would like that one, its funny, I been driving past a Sainsbury’s most times I go out but never really looked at the name. I promise I won’t photograph any more of them πŸ˜‰

Triking Pilot Challenge Addendum 1: Outside of the UK
                                                    I have been wracking my brains to make it possible for the Triking Pilots outside the UK to join in. For Oily on Jersey, after I spent an hour or so looking at a complete list of all street names on the island, I decided to challenge him to find street names or businesses with a colour mentioned.
                                                    It then struck me that all the World could well have coloured street names but in the corresponding language? Also Mr White, Grun, Brown et al will have started businesses too. Please correct me if I am wrong and I will apply more little grey cells. Otherwise if you are outside the UK your challenge if you wish to accept is to find and photograph with your Threewheeler in the photo a name including a colour. If you have a chain of supermarkets name Greens I may have to have a rethink!
                                                    Good Piloting

Oily
                                                    Oily

The weather’s not looking too good for tomorrow, but I shall try to get out and bag another couple!

doverhay
                                                      doverhay

Found this one this afternoon. Are we having a different one for February or do we carry on with Bury?

Attachments:

Very good Richard, I hope some of the others are going to have a go before you get too far ahead. Not ready to BURY this word yet.
                                                        Entered and done.
                                                        Richard

doverhay
                                                          doverhay

I’m doing some cycling for the next few days, also I have taken the inlet manifold off for some modifications so it’ll give the rest time to catch up.

Oily
                                                          Oily

I managed to get out today and get another couple. It’s potato planting time, so plenty of soil on the roads from the tractors made some ‘interesting’ driving!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by WestEndGuzzi WestEndGuzzi. Reason: Picture added by WeG
                                                            Attachments:
                                                            doverhay
                                                            doverhay

If Oily is out and about I thought I’d better do the same. Car still running well after the manifold mods, to soon to see if the mod helps but seems ok.

Attachments:
                                                              DSU475
                                                              DSU475

Richard,
                                                                Two entries both taken this evening.

Attachments:
                                                                DSU475
                                                                DSU475

I thought they would draw comment πŸ™‚ . If I used the flash on my phone camera to illuminate the car, the road sign reflected back and was not readable. A true enthusiast would instantly recognise the classic lines of a Triking front end ……

doverhay
                                                                    doverhay

Of course we recognise the car, that’s two for your collection. I haven’t taken my Triking out for a while at night, perhaps I should. 😉👍

DSU475
                                                                    DSU475

Another one to keep me in the running πŸ™‚

Attachments:
                                                                        doverhay
                                                                        doverhay

Are you finding it difficult to get of the Triking nowadays?😉

Well done Andy, three on file now.

DSU475
                                                                        DSU475

Richard, Pat,
                                                                          Thank you for acknowledging my contributions, I was however unable to include the ‘Bud’ element that was included as an amendment on my terms of participation, after pushing the car 3 times around the block ‘backwards’ I forgot through exhaustion.

• #10618

Attn. The Green Baron: On this occasion it will be forgiven that the sweat of your brow was the just cause of your impediment. However discretions of this nature should not normally be tolerated going forward especially as you have a blot on your copybook which has yet to be expunged. Whilst you remain a previous ringleader/perpetrator of a vile misdemeanor against my person I am still musing my response to the miscreants involved but have decided that in the light of fair play the inclusion of the ‘Bud’ element will forthwith no longer be required in your entries. Do not for one moment think that this is in any way a softening of the rules of engagement on your part but in view of the effort expended, drive demonstrated and willingness to conform shown in your first two entries on this occasion a little relaxation of the amendments are to be permitted. Besides the ‘Bud’ should be on display at all times in your abode in order to serve as a visual reminder that previous underhand deviant behaviours carried out by your person under the cover of subterfuge will come home to roost.
                                                                          Keep all three wheels on the ground, dirty side down.
                                                                          Kindest regards and best wishes
                                                                          Richard & Pat

• #10629
                                                                          DSU475
                                                                          DSU475
                                                                          Member

Richard, Pat,
                                                                            Thank you for your considered response. I may however hide a Bud within the composition of the picture, not to add to it artistically, more as a challenge for someone to find it.

Kind regards,
                                                                            Andy

• #10637

Aha! You are proposing a competition within a competition on your entries: ‘Where’s Bud?’ I like it.

• #10631
                                                                            Oily
                                                                            Oily
                                                                            Member

Another couple coming soon! One is a tad tenuous, but hey, fortune favours the brave.

Oily.

Attachments:
                                                                            • #10633
                                                                              WestEndGuzzi
                                                                              WestEndGuzzi
                                                                              Moderator

And another of the Jersey Rat Rod!

Attachments:
                                                                              • #10638

Are you enjoying the challenge Oily?

• #10639
                                                                                  Oily
                                                                                  Oily
                                                                                  Member

Very much so, thank you! It’s certainly livened up the forum a bit, and it’s always good to see other folks’ builds. This weekend I hope to get a red, a silver, an orange and a lavender.

• #10641
                                                                                  DSU475
                                                                                  DSU475
                                                                                  Member

This is the first of my ‘Where’s Bud ?’ entries.

Attachments:
                                                                                  • #10643
                                                                                    DSU475
                                                                                    DSU475
                                                                                    Member

Oh, and my second !

Attachments:
                                                                                    • #10645
                                                                                      DSU475
                                                                                      DSU475
                                                                                      Member

A third …
                                                                                        Bud is getting the hang of it now and is much more difficult to find

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by DSU475 DSU475.
                                                                                        Attachments:
                                                                                      • #10648
                                                                                        DSU475
                                                                                        DSU475
                                                                                        Member

Ok, just one more.

Attachments:
                                                                                        • #10655

Things are hotting up in more ways than one; Andy is one confirmation short of matching Richard F’s entries, Oily next and then Tony and myself.
                                                                                          Well done Andy on the Where’s Bud Comp within a Comp 3 out of four entries validated as you forgot to include BUD in Newbury Drive entry otherwise the Keep Left, Alternative with Offside lamp post all comply.
                                                                                          Well done everyone.

• #10657
                                                                                          doverhay
                                                                                          doverhay
                                                                                          Member

Andy is getting too close, better pop in a couple more

Attachments:
                                                                                          • #10660

Jolly good Richard although I’m not sure how you carried your clubs.

• #10661
                                                                                              doverhay
                                                                                              doverhay
                                                                                              Member

You’re right, only enough room for a couple of balls!😂

• #10662
                                                                                              Oily
                                                                                              Oily
                                                                                              Member

Watch this space………

Attachments:
                                                                                              • #10666
                                                                                                DSU475
                                                                                                DSU475
                                                                                                Member

I protest ! πŸ™‚ Bud does appear in the Newbury pic, if you start at the base of the left hand ‘street sign’ post, follow the edging stones back just under half way along the base of the bush, Bud is leaning to the right as you look at him, just inside the bush. A hard one, but made harder by having to reduce the file size.
                                                                                                  Please please Richard hear my appeal ….

• #10668

Ah, the old reduced pixels ploy eh? Well with my Woolworth’s super hero spy glass I can, in this instance, just make it out, ergo your entry is confirmed as justified. Well done.
                                                                                                  Can’t wait to see what Oily has up his sleeve.

• #10671
                                                                                                  DSU475
                                                                                                  DSU475
                                                                                                  Member

Been a bit more creative with Bud on a few of the following pics …

Attachments:
                                                                                                  • #10674
                                                                                                    DSU475
                                                                                                    DSU475
                                                                                                    Member

Couple more …

Attachments:
                                                                                                    • #10677
                                                                                                      DSU475
                                                                                                      DSU475
                                                                                                      Member

And finally …..

Attachments:
                                                                                                      • #10685
                                                                                                        doverhay
                                                                                                        doverhay
                                                                                                        Member

Aaaagh!!

• #10739

All entries confirmed even the sneaky one in the dog walker’s pocket!

• #10740
                                                                                                          doverhay
                                                                                                          doverhay
                                                                                                          Member

Running low on places to find Burys; however, to try and keep up with the Green Baron here are a few more.

Attachments:
                                                                                                          • #10743
                                                                                                            doverhay
                                                                                                            doverhay
                                                                                                            Member

A couple more.

Attachments:
                                                                                                            • #10746
                                                                                                              doverhay
                                                                                                              doverhay
                                                                                                              Member

And as Andy said, just one more.

Happy birthday Richard.

Attachments:
                                                                                                              • #10748
                                                                                                                DSU475
                                                                                                                DSU475
                                                                                                                Member

Aaaagh indeed !

• #10753
                                                                                                                  DSU475
                                                                                                                  DSU475
                                                                                                                  Member

A good day for Bury’ing …..

Attachments:
                                                                                                                  • #10756
                                                                                                                    DSU475
                                                                                                                    DSU475
                                                                                                                    Member

…………..

Attachments:
                                                                                                                    • #10763
                                                                                                                      doverhay
                                                                                                                      doverhay
                                                                                                                      Member

Got some travelling to do now!!! Well done Andy.

• #10764

Better spread the prizes a bit more.
                                                                                                                        Well done each.

• #10765
                                                                                                                        DSU475
                                                                                                                        DSU475
                                                                                                                        Member

Just adding a few before the poor weather returns … Not had to travel too far from home yet. Internet street lists and Google maps are a must .

Attachments:
                                                                                                                        • #10768
                                                                                                                          DSU475
                                                                                                                          DSU475
                                                                                                                          Member

……. These two street actually backed onto each other ! Councils lack of imagination is my gain.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by DSU475 DSU475.
                                                                                                                            Attachments:
                                                                                                                          • #10772

Goodness me, well done. At least Bud is getting a run out too.

• #10795
                                                                                                                            DSU475
                                                                                                                            DSU475
                                                                                                                            Member

Green Baron been burning rubber ….

Attachments:
                                                                                                                            • #10798
                                                                                                                              DSU475
                                                                                                                              DSU475
                                                                                                                              Member

……

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                • #10804
                                                                                                                                  Oily
                                                                                                                                  Oily
                                                                                                                                  Member

And more AAAGGHHH!!

• #10800
                                                                                                                                  doverhay
                                                                                                                                  doverhay
                                                                                                                                  Member

I’ve got to get out as soon it stops raining otherwise the Green Baron is going to be un-catchable me thinks!!

• #10801

Well done GB, got your Sainsburys in now too. One per participant so everyone in the UK can get at least one. Nice to see BUD is well travelled also. I’m going to have to put prizes down to at least third place maybe even four in order to get more entries methinks? Initial first prize idea was a roll of film but I think GB will need two. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

• #10808
                                                                                                                                    doverhay
                                                                                                                                    doverhay
                                                                                                                                    Member

The Pokemon Bury find trip won’t be today, it’s hammering down at the moment. πŸ™

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                    • #10811
                                                                                                                                      Musselermark
                                                                                                                                      Musselermark
                                                                                                                                      Member

You’ve got a roof Dick !

• #10812
                                                                                                                                        doverhay
                                                                                                                                        doverhay
                                                                                                                                        Member

Good point! Remember this photo you took during that downpour we experienced on route to the Yorkshire Moors and Dales last year?

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                        • #10815
                                                                                                                                          Musselermark
                                                                                                                                          Musselermark
                                                                                                                                          Member

Just for contrast. Lorraine was soaked before I stopped to erect the waterproofing equipment ( Umbrella )

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                          • #10817
                                                                                                                                            doverhay
                                                                                                                                            doverhay
                                                                                                                                            Member

Great fun though, the picture attached is Myra using the weather gear option that you have on yours, well it was certainly quicker to erect than the option previously shown. The picture was taken in Scotland during our end to end trip two years ago.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by doverhay doverhay.
                                                                                                                                              Attachments:
                                                                                                                                            • #10910
                                                                                                                                              doverhay
                                                                                                                                              doverhay
                                                                                                                                              Member

Whilst out enjoying the North Petherton Triking road trip I managed to find four Bury’s; however, can only post three as the road sign on one of the pictures was not in focus, that’ll teach me for not checking the photo before driving off!! Another 40 mile round trip will put it right.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                              • #10915

Well done Richard,
                                                                                                                                                The road sign definitely out of focus or can you refine it?

• #10916
                                                                                                                                                doverhay
                                                                                                                                                doverhay
                                                                                                                                                Member

This is the photo, I couldn’t stop because of the narrow road and a slight bend, and with traffic too so I held the camera up and took the picture. I thought it would of been ok, but alas the name Kingsbury Episcopi got blurred. I guess it’s another excuse to do the run again and pick a time when the traffic is lighter. Still go a long way to catch the green baron, but the weather is getting warmer and days longer so time to improve on my tally.
                                                                                                                                                  By the way, what is the latest tally?

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                • #10918

Without this one if you cannot make it sharper on your PC Richard you score 17 and the Green Baron scores 24 depending on what rules I can think up to encourage others. Being the owner of a green car may need to be seen as an advantage and cause the imposition of a penalty or not depending on how many others join in. Oily is on 9.

• #10932
                                                                                                                                                  DSU475
                                                                                                                                                  DSU475
                                                                                                                                                  Member

I detect an undercurrent of skulduggery ? Designed and calculated to undermine my endeavours.

• #10933
                                                                                                                                                    WestEndGuzzi
                                                                                                                                                    WestEndGuzzi
                                                                                                                                                    Moderator

I’m disappointed that I have not been awarded double points for selfies, plus extra double points for actual villages, not obscure hints at the subject.

• #10937

But you have; double points for a selfie of the Admin Foreman, triple points for whole village sign with Admin Foreman but they were all deducted because haven’t had your haircut.

• #10934
                                                                                                                                                      DSU475
                                                                                                                                                      DSU475
                                                                                                                                                      Member

Attached is a reminder of the rules as posted by our learned adjudicator :-

“Post a picture which includes your Triking [and pilot if you wish] with a destination name included in the photo. Any place name, house name, factory/business name or road name”.

• #10938

Quite right GB.

• #10947
                                                                                                                                                        billdavies
                                                                                                                                                        billdavies
                                                                                                                                                        Member

Not having a Triking I am unable to enjoy participation….BUT the rules do not forbid a different picture of the same location???
                                                                                                                                                          You could submit 30 frames at the same spot taken from a different angle. Save petrol!!!
                                                                                                                                                          Now that’s not sportsmanship
                                                                                                                                                          he he

• #10948
                                                                                                                                                          WestEndGuzzi
                                                                                                                                                          WestEndGuzzi
                                                                                                                                                          Moderator

Thank you Cousin Bill, point duly noted…………………..

• #10949

But before we get too intense please remember it was proposed that every entrant can have at least one Sainsburys and we like to keep things sporting so hopefully there will not be the need to introduce too many further hurdles.

• #10957
                                                                                                                                                            doverhay
                                                                                                                                                            doverhay
                                                                                                                                                            Member

Whilst at Prescott driving down to the start of one of my hill runs, I noticed this Bury on the side of a van.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                            • #10959

Eagle Eyes Richard, well done! Were you on your own there?
                                                                                                                                                              See how easy it is folks. Let’s give these lads some competition.

• #10961
                                                                                                                                                                doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                Member

Hi Richard, took my friend Andy again this year, met up with Tony, sadly no other Triking owners this year. πŸ™

• #10964
                                                                                                                                                                WestEndGuzzi
                                                                                                                                                                WestEndGuzzi
                                                                                                                                                                Moderator

I did see a rocket powered shopping trolley, may have been from Sainsbury.
                                                                                                                                                                  My conclusion was what a waste of valuable life time.

• #10999
                                                                                                                                                                  doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                  doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                  Member

Bury hunt today.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                  • #11002
                                                                                                                                                                    doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                    doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                    Member

Couple more.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                    • #11005
                                                                                                                                                                      doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                      doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                      Member

And a couple more.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                        • #11028
                                                                                                                                                                          doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                          doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                          Member

This should be clearer.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 21 hours ago by doverhay doverhay.
                                                                                                                                                                            Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                        • #11008
                                                                                                                                                                          doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                          doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                          Member

And just a couple more.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                            • #11031
                                                                                                                                                                              doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                              doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                              Member

Just the sign.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                            • #11011
                                                                                                                                                                              doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                              doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                              Member

Guess what, a couple more.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                • #11033
                                                                                                                                                                                  doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                  doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                  Member

Here’s the school sign

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                • #11014
                                                                                                                                                                                  doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                  doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                  Member

I’ve found a few more.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                    • #11035
                                                                                                                                                                                      doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                      doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                      Member

This is clearer now.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 20 hours ago by doverhay doverhay.
                                                                                                                                                                                        Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                    • #11018
                                                                                                                                                                                      WestEndGuzzi
                                                                                                                                                                                      WestEndGuzzi
                                                                                                                                                                                      Moderator

Sorry, resolution far too low to read.
                                                                                                                                                                                        Please repost at higher resolution so that older eyes can see the words!

• #11039
                                                                                                                                                                                        DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                        DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                        Member

I’m running out of road / street names which fit the criteria, I’ve had to visit some questionable neighbourhoods to compile the following selection ….

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                        • #11042
                                                                                                                                                                                          DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                          DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                          Member

……..

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                          • #11045
                                                                                                                                                                                            DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                            DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                            Member

………

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                            • #11048
                                                                                                                                                                                              DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                              DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                              Member

And ………

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                              • #11051
                                                                                                                                                                                                DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                                DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                                Member

And finally ……

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                                • #11053
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Oily
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Oily
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Member

*hangs head in despair*

• #11071

Don’t do that Oily you are the overseas leader at present with lots of colourful opportunities open to your quest.

• #11075
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Oily
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Oily
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Member

Overseas leader? Wow, great to be back in the frame! I’m presently re-assembling Epimetheus after some mods and repairs, but should be back on the road this week-end. Watch this space.

• #11054
                                                                                                                                                                                                      doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                                      doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Member

I was waiting to see GB reply.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                                      • #11057
                                                                                                                                                                                                        doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                                        doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Member

I’m still having problems with resizing, I’ll have to get a better camera.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                                        • #11060
                                                                                                                                                                                                          doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                                          doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Member

Still have a few more.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                                          • #11063
                                                                                                                                                                                                            doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                                            doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Member

I have a couple more.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                                            • #11066
                                                                                                                                                                                                              DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                                              DSU475
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Member

Double drat

• #11067
                                                                                                                                                                                                                doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                                                doverhay
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Member

This is the last for now.

Attachments:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                • #11072

Latest positions are: Overseas leader Oily on 9 Strikes, Green Baron Andy on 33 Strikes and current leader Richard F With 43 Strikes confirmed. Where are the rest of you Triking Pilots?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Messages
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Login to view your messages
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Recent replies