forum Forums For Sale Type 2 LHD Triking for sale.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by WestEndGuzzi WestEndGuzzi 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    alanla
    alanla

We have a Type 2 Triking available for sale, Its the blue one on our home page, Can be seen here http://trikingsportscars.co.uk/

Brief spec,,,
      Un registered,
      Leather trim
      Non Reverse
      Left hand drive
      Factory built around 7 years ago as a “Vintage style racer” show car ( can be seen on various show galleries etc)
      0 miles on the car and under 10,000 miles on the engine,(1000cc carb Cali with full history circa 1990s)
      Various bespoke features ,, spare wheel on back, Big headlights with grills, comprehensive instruments on engine turned dash, Six pot front brake calipers, Triking engine covers, Four spoke QR steering wheel, stainless fuel tank with Monza cap. Louvered bonnet. Single aero screen, etc

Will need some minor commissioning / finishing / registering etc, which we can do if required to customers requirements,
      Price around £20,000 depending on final spec etc

Further details from us on 01953 850044

alanla
      alanla

NOW SOLD

Black Adder

To me : )
          Brit living in France, also with a Morgan 3 Wheeler. The Type 3 (in the other for sale thread) recently sold to a friend here in France and I was impressed, so when this one came up for sale, being LHD, it was an obvious choice. Now I just have to be patient for Alan & Mark to finish it off to a roadworthy standard.
          Looking forward to joining the owners on here and contributing to the forum.

Oily
            Oily

Hello Black Adder, welcome to the forum. Whereabouts are you? I’m in Jersey and get across to France regularly.

Black Adder

Oily – I’m near Bergerac in South West France.. anyone heading this way is always welcome!

DSU475
              DSU475

Black Adder,
                You’re very welcome.

WestEndGuzzi
                WestEndGuzzi

Welcome to the Triking world Black Adder.
                  I’ve seen your new motor at Al’s, it’s a real cracker. I don’t think you will be disappointed.
                  Much lighter weight than that Morgan so much more agile.
                  Life is too short, let’s enjoy it.
                  Tony

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.