forum Forums For Sale Vintage Style Triking 2 Reluctant Sale

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phil whizzer 1 week ago.

• Author

phil whizzer

Dear friends,
      It is with much regret and sadness that after 14 years Hilary and I are selling our well known vintage style Triking 2 due to eyesight issues.

Built at Triking in 1998 regardless of expense for original owner using new California 1100 carb. engine and gearbox which currently has only done 13,000 miles. Brooklands green with tan upholstery, tonneau, hood, stainless luggage rack and wooden dash with many vintage aircraft swiches, lamps and signage including spitfire starter switch and bomb indicators! Non reverse and the gear lever is a titanium hip joint! Glovebox emblem is 1100 JAP rocker cover.

Arguably the finest vintage style type 2 in existence with vintage number plate WXY 141, Admired everywhere it goes.

Extensive modifications by engineer owner including stainless fixings, stainless fuel tank, 7/33 final drive giving better acceleration and
      tractability, Desmo mirrors,” Lucas” lamps, rare flying eagle mascots and badges.
      Mods copied from others include bonnet fixings, rear stuff box and “super sport” badging.
      This great car comes with all the following which I have not had time to fit and listed at £1500+ :
      Pair of brand new stainless wheels with screw caps and PFM discs to match existing AP racing calipers.
      Modular Triking 15″ wheel with disc and dual caliper with new tyre and as new drive plate.
      !930 vintage handbrake for outside lever project.

Massive history files including rare Triking literature and advertising.
      Price includes all touring spares and toolkit’
      Recent MOT Taxed. Just had filter and oi;ls change.

Email me on philhil@btinternet.com
      Tel: 01425 475558

£19,950 buys you this unique “vintage” thoroughbred trike and so much fun!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      doverhay
      doverhay

I’ve always loved the dash set up on your great car, let’s hope it snapped up by a deserving buyer who will cherish it the you have.

phil whizzer

Hi there Dick,

Thanks for the kind words I had to try really hard to find some of the bits!

Our Trike is now on Car and Classic – 3 Wheelers – Triking with more pics and details.

Best wishes to you and Myra

phil whizzer

Hi all,
            As we would like our Triking to go to an enthusiast I have decided to make it more affordable by REDUCING THE PRICE TO £17,750 and don’t forget that includes over £1800 worth of brand new unfitted items that are included in the price.
            Here are three more photos of our trike.

Best wishes
            Phil

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.